4.6.10

Day 5 - (Part 1 of 3) Thoughts from the Bow

Cobalt. I have a new understanding of this blue. It even seems to me as though there are shades of cobalt. The waves resemble mountains with many faces as they are built up and then erode so quickly. They look chiseled and unbroken. It's calm and peaceful up here. Just the wind and my thoughts. I have realized that in life too often we spend too much time trying to figure out how we can or cannot do something...rather than deciding what we want to do and then doing what needs to be done to accomplish it. I was angry when I came up here. And for what? It is I who choose what to do, and in the words immortal, "If you choose nothing at all, you still have made a choice." No more nothing for me. I am quite invigorated now and enjoying the warm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment