3.6.10

Day 4 - Oh no RO

Reverse osmosis is a wonderful technology when it works. When it doesn't you start thinking about boiling water and washing dishes over the side. The good news is that it looks like one pump is working ok. The other seems to be sucking air...but one will get us through.

I still have to sew the main sail back together, but was happy to spend the day indoors with Poseidon. It was almost like we were pier-side. Kiddo and I playing and hubby attacking the problem. Poseidon loves pistachios, but hasn't quite figured out how to get the shell off first. I don't know how many Lego hours I logged yesterday. It may be a PR, and I built a fairly good alligator...

The seas built and roughened over the night again, and the auto-pilot seems to be leaking somewhere. At least we are not at a loss for things to keep us occupied.

Anyhow, lots of work. Little time (as we are into Day 5 while I write this). Who thought that would happen out here?

Posit: 27 32.92N 24 17.764W

No comments:

Post a Comment