30.6.13

Day 7 - Cabbage

It's been a slow day. Not much getting done, and not much wind in the right direction.

Murphy has been living on a cabbage head since we left. It lives in the fridge, and I give him part of a leaf at a time every few days. He is a very, very spoiled snail. I am waiting for him to try to find a bigger shell. That could be funny. So, about cabbage...I have never really been a fan. I like good coleslaw with some mustard in it. That is about it. Cruisers always talk about cabbage being great. I will eat canned spinach first.

Anyhow, back to the point. The cabbage hasn't changed. It looks just like the first day. I am scared to eat anything that doesn't change. I am quite tempted to see if we can use the entire head for Murphy before it goes bad. This will probably mean a science experiment until Christmas. Literally.

Does anyone know the half-life/decay rate of cabbage?

No comments:

Post a Comment