3.7.13

Day 9 - Return of the Blue Ninja

Oh yeah, baby, the blue ninja is back!! I put on the blue last night for watch, forgetting it was wool, without an under layer. ITCHY! Anyhow, I was rewarded with a chilling drizzle on watch, some motoring while watermaker setting up, and tent camping in the cockpit for quiet time with the kiddos.

Tent camping is worth writing about. We took the single size down comforter and hung it over the cockpit table, put the body pillows we have been using as seat in the floor and put down two pillows. Only our heads were covered from the sun. I wish I had a picture of the three of us crammed in there. Laralei was downhill, with with arms and legs sprawled everywhere sound asleep in minutes. Poseidon was refusing to nap, so kicking things, rolling around and getting himself into trouble. But, he liked the tent and would not leave. I started out with my head with theirs, and ended up climbing up on the lazarette after being curled up in a ball at their feet with no room.

Position at Editing: N 30.09.691 W 147.45.126 @1619 02.7.13

No comments:

Post a Comment