13.7.13

Day 21 - Hanging with Laralei

So, my blogging has become a routine apparently. I was chastised by the one year old for not sitting at the nav table and typing with her the one morning I wrote while still on watch. She sits next to me while I clack away. She brings her tablet, plunks it down and starts up (or continues) Super Why. I feed her jellybeans on the lid of the container while munching them myself. She tries to help herself to my coffee or tea. I move it to the other side out of reach. She tries to reach and ends up typing in the process. Then, she wants to push keys on purpose. She has a keyboard on her tablet case. That is not good enough. I have to delete a few random characters and occasionally find chunks of words that went missing when she clandestinely pushed an arrow key while proofing. I will miss this. Maybe they will blog with me when we get back. That may make it less sporadic. We will see. Eventually, I will give Poseidon access here to update once he is able. That should prove quite amusing, but guessing it is a few years out.

Stiff breeze at our backs and running in. Time to go make dinner.

Position at Editing: 31.56.814N 123.01.939W @1752 13.7.13

No comments:

Post a Comment