9.7.13

Day 14 - Inside with Minions

I don't want to go outside; I want to sleep and be warm. I settle for laying on the floor playing with the minions. Laralei and Poseidon have their first game of dominoes. Apparently, Poseidon is old enough to be bored with the simplicity of the game and wants to use them to create designs that topple over. Laralei beats him with three left in his hand. Yep. One and a half year old wins. She chose her dominoes, not me. I just reminded her occasionally that a one cannot play on a six. Yes, she counts to twenty at one and a half. It is my fault really. I started it with Poseidon. When he was in trouble, I made him count. Most parents give children to the count of three, five, whatever...I decided I was not the one in trouble. He gets a warning that something is not polite once, ever. After that he is told it is not acceptable and has to count. How high? Depends on the egregarity (Is that even a word?). Well, Laralei can now hit 20 on her own. Time to move the felonies up to 30. Poseidon is generally at 50, 100 for really bad ones. Oh, and in the language of the day. Yes, I am that parent.

My stomach hurts from an overdose of jelly bellies. Time to lay down again. :)

Position at Editing: 31.32.228N 136.21.147W @1704 8.7.13

No comments:

Post a Comment