12.7.13

Day 17 - Under 1K

We made it to the 1000nm from San Diego mark in the morning! :)

While I love being at sea, I am looking forward to having a clean and tidy home again. Keeping boat is much harder when you are cooking, cleaning and washing dishes for six. Four is ok. Oh, and to get back to a gym. That will be nice too. The first things I am doing when I get home:

1. Kicking everyone off the boat so that I can clean (after they get some sleep).
2. Eating the In N Out they bring back.

Oh. Yes. Starting to drool now. I have missed their food so much during the years in Hawaii, but no longer! If you can't tell this is the point where we all start dreaming about land based things. What we miss the most. Since I am well stocked in coffee, jelly beans, tea, gummy bears, chocolate and baking supplies, my daydreaming options are limited. ;)

Position at Writing: 31.14.242N 133.54.011W @1522 9.7.13 (yes, yes we are going more south than we want, but the winds are supposed to shift back further to help us get up north today)

No comments:

Post a Comment